Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh so sweet

Ellia said her first sentence today - "Mama, where's daddy?" It was so sweet. And speaking of sweet, I've been meaning to post about my darling husband. Two weeks ago I went to Kansas City for work for three days. The first time I've been away from Ellia for more than one night. Upon my return, my sweet husband greeted me with a "welcome home cake". But it doesn't stop there. My perfect match also calls me on my drive home to see what I want for dinner. AND what time I'll be home so that he can have it waiting on the table. This isn't a rare occurrence either. He does this most evenings when he's off work. And that's not all. He mops, does dishes, dusts, grocery shops, give baths (for both babies and dogs), even does late night ice cream runs for me :) The list goes on and on.

For those of you that know Jeremy, he doesn't like for his good deeds to be shouted from the rooftops. But I want everyone to know - I'm married to the most amazing man!

No comments: