Look at those pearly whites!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Oklahoma weather is crazy. This weekend was gorgeous - temps topped out in the mid 70s today. And then around 3:30pm the temperature dropped about 40 degrees in 15 minutes. The weatherman is predicting a wintry mix starting tonight, which could mean an ice storm. At this time last year we were hit with a very severe ice storm that knocked power out to some areas for weeks. We were lucky to have it restored within a few days. I'm glad for the cooler temps though. One thing I miss about Michigan is seeing the pretty snow. And it definitely wasn't feeling much like Christmas when its warm enough to wear flip flops. I even turned the Xmas tree lights off for a little while. In the spirit of cold weather I got some warm and fuzzies to keep Ellia toasty.

Look at those pearly whites!
Look at those pearly whites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment