I feel like so much has happened over the past two months and I can't remember it all. Jeremy had neck surgery back in October and is finally getting back to normal. Ellia is funnier than ever. And after a few failed attempts at baking bread, I'm getting the hang of working with dough. Definitely an art! I even got my hands on one of Mom's old recipes, thanks to one of mom's best friends, Gloria :)
We are counting down to our first vacation....ALONE! And although we are super pumped about being able to do anything and everything, whenever we want, we're sure gonna miss our sweet little girl.
It's finally feeling like winter here in OK and we're enjoying it (Kind of hard to get excited about Mexico when its 80 degrees here!)
Ryan Arrowsmith did our fall photos. Our first professional photographs, in fact. And boy are they awesome! You can check them out at www.ryanarrowsmith.com
Anywho, that's all for now from the Ballard clan. Life is busy but we're enjoying the ride. Hope everyone is having a very merry holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment