It's been so long since I've posted that I almost feel like I need to reintroduce myself. In fact, a lot has changed around our household. Ellia seems to mature overnight these days. Her latest feats include undressing herself overnight and peeing in her bed. We think its about time to make the switch to a BIG GIRL bed. Ellia's vocabulary has grown as well. "No, Momma!" is a frequent flier, along with "I'll do it!!!" I put 3 exclamation points there because she means business.
As most of you know, TPD laid off 124 officers and that included Jeremy. There are ongoing negotiations and we hope the city will hire everyone back. Say a little prayer for us. I believe that everything happens for a reason and only the future can reveal what that is. Until then, we are thankful for all the other blessings in our life.
As for me....well, nothing has changed there. Unless you can count me being SICK and TIRED of winter a change. I know, for so long I begged for fall and cooler temps. But now I've had my fill, more than my fill. I feel like I'm back in MI! Bring on the sun and warm temps. These ol' bones need to get some rays.
For those of you on FB, you've just got to check out the new dance video that I posted of Ellia. She's got skills.
1 comment:
Welcome back to Blogspot Sis! If anyone hasn't seen the Ellia Dance Video.. GET ON IT! She's gonna be the next 'So you think you can dance'!! Such a rockstar!
Post a Comment